Please disable “pop-up” blocker, or email resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jul 12, 2021
Technical Publications Manager
1100 106th Ave NE, Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98004
About the position
Responsible for Customer Service activities including authoring and managing of technical publications for Sine Draco. Develop and maintain technical publication templates and formats, author and manage the development of technical documentation in compliance to iSpec2200/S1000D standards. Work with the Engineering team and stakeholders to develop technical documentation required for developing and maintaining Supplemental Type Certificates. Ensure all deliverables and activities adhere to Sine Draco Aviation Technology Ltd. quality standards and are responsive to “customer” requirements and market opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare, review and manage Technical Documentation, including but not limited to:
a. Airplane Flight Manual (AFM) Supplement
b. EWIS Instruction for Continued Airworthiness
c. Weight and Balance Manual Supplement
d. Cargo Loading Manual
e. Illustrated Parts Catalog (new airframe spares; cargo handling system)
f. Aircraft Maintenance Manual
g. Wiring Diagram Manual
h. System Schematics
i. Flight Crew Operating Manual Supplement (OPS)
k. Service Bulletins
l. Spares Catalog
m. Cargo Handling System spares
n. Recommended Spare Parts List (RSPL) for airframe and cargo system spares
o. Listing of serialized components (airframe, cargo system)
Prepare documents for Management review and approval.
Participate in design and engineering reviews, providing guidance to ensure robust document deliverables.
Contribute to the improvement of existing processes and procedures and the development and deployment of new or revised customer service strategies.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 7 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a full understanding of iSpec2200/S1000D standards. Must have experience in developing and authoring technical documents and publications.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and documents and work with engineering to develop and maintain technical documentation.
• Subject Matter Expert [SME] knowledge of technical publications and related disciplines.
• Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
• Proficient in developing illustrations for technical manuals, installation instructions, and parts list.
• Must be detail oriented, able to manage and track a variety of technical documents and requirements against projected demand.
• Proficient in Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Photoshop, Corel DRAW, and Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of AutoCad, SolidWorks and /or CATIA.
• Be a self-starter, able to execute tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Effective communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
• Ability to read and write Mandarin an asset – not required.
• Excellent medical insurance coverage
• Life insurance
• 401K account
• HSA and FSA accounts
• Generous holiday, vacation and sick leave
• Industry and market competitive compensation
Sine Draco is a multi-national corporation with headquarters in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, China with a subsidiary in Bellevue, Washington, USA. Sine Draco’s business portfolio includes investment management, aircraft design, modification and certification, aircraft part-out, and MRO development. Sine Draco provides a wide range of management, certification, technical, design and engineering services for the international commercial aviation industry.
Sine Draco offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Sine Draco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.