Please disable “pop-up” blocker, or email resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality, PMA and Conformity Administrator
1100 106th Ave. NE, Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98004 USA
About the position
Request and coordinate PMA licensing agreements between STC holders in accordance with applicable FAA orders, prepare draft copies of the FAA PMA supplements to submit to FAA for approval.
Set up PMA articles as listed in the FAA supplements and related components in ERP system and maintaining the PMA database. Regularly review all engineering changes related to subject PMA articles and re-implement the PMA process when engineering changes affect a previously approved PMA article(s).
Lead all PMA initiatives within the company, lead the oversight of PMA and conformity activities. Support program goals & schedules and provides processes and procedures for managing PMA requirements and supplier approvals. Conducts quality audits, ensuring all processes and procedures are following Company standards and industry regulations. Provides quality input for all deliverables (Engineering Data, Parts, Docs, and cert-plans). Monitor certification performance and risk (schedule, budget, and requirements), and ensuring compliance with contract deliverables.
Establish and maintain positive working relationships and collaboration with Suppliers, Regulatory Agencies and Leadership. Coordinate quality risk to ensure deliverables are met. Also facilitates work teams, provides necessary training, lead problem resolution and process improvements. Develop personal skills for continuous improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and track Quality Conformity plans.
• Establish and maintain PMA manual, procedures and processes.
• PMA submittals and oversight.
• Supplier approval systems and processes.
• Establish and maintain a list of DAR’s in support of program.
• PMA Licensing coordination and strategy.
• Manage PMA & conformity status and visibility.
• Establish and manage metrics data for Program.
• Maintain PMA Quality Manual and Regulatory approvals.
• Prepare and maintain documented processes and procedures to effectively implement PMA applications.
• Quality Policy of the Company.
• Audit the performance of the PMA/Quality system.
• CAPA and adherence.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years quality experience in Quality, PMA Administration and Conformity.
• Airworthiness and Maintenance Regulation experience, understanding and detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements (FAA Part 145, Part 43, STC, EASA 145, PMA, ODA, DAR, AS9100).
• Strong communication skills and ability to prioritize, work under stress & drive change.
• Excellent interpersonal and ability to work in cooperation with diverse teams.
• CAPA and Continuous Improvement Skills
• Excellent medical insurance coverage
• Life insurance
• 401K account
• HSA and FSA accounts
• Generous holiday, vacation and sick leave
• Industry and market competitive compensation
Sine Draco is a multi-national corporation with headquarters in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, China with a subsidiary in Bellevue, Washington, USA. Sine Draco’s business portfolio includes investment management, aircraft design, modification and certification, aircraft part-out, and MRO development. Sine Draco provides a wide range of management, certification, technical, design and engineering services for the international commercial aviation industry.
Sine Draco offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Sine Draco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.