1100 106th Ave. NE, Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98004 USA
About the position
Responsible for Supply Chain and Manufacturing activities including Configuration Management, BOM, Planning, Procurement and Stores across all Sites. Interfaces with stakeholders and collaborates with a variety of other functional areas to deliver program and Company results that achieve business goals and objectives. Prepare and develop PO’s, BOM’s, contracts and agreement for suppliers and partners. Ensures that all activities adhere to the contract obligations, Sine Draco Aviation Technology Ltd. quality standards and are responsive to the “customer “needs and market opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements to include coverage of all business and legal terms, price, and acceptability of items to specifications.
• Participate in the negotiation of contract terms and conditions, including quantities, delivery dates and pricing.
• Participates in design and engineering reviews, providing guidance to ensure products are designed and procured in an efficient manner.
• Contribute to the improvement of existing processes and procedures and the development and deployment of supply chain management and procurement strategies.
• Provide oversight in the management of inventory levels, purchase orders, and delivery schedules.
• Evaluate and report supplier performance according to established performance criteria.
• Maintain effective business relationships with supply chain by conducting regular performance meetings and on-site visits.
• Assist with upgrades and the implementation of new ERP modules, processes, and procedures.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Collaborate with Engineering in the development and management of configured items and the Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Create and maintain Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM)
• Prepare and organize MBOM by suppliers.
• Conduct configuration verification and audits.
• Represent Supply Chain in Engineering Change Board
Skills and Qualifications
• Prefer a bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a broad network of suppliers for new and serviceable parts and/or the ability to establish them.
• Must have experience in contracts development and written business English. Aviation contract background desired.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and documents and work with engineering and supply chain to find optimal solutions.
• Good understanding of Master Drawing List (MDL) & BOM structures and engineering change notices
• Have good knowledge of supplier management and related disciplines.
• Be a self-starter, able to execute tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
• Must be detail oriented, able to manage and track a variety of commodities against projected demand.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and document formatting and preparation.
• Familiar with the procurement of raw materials, parts, and commodities related to aircraft.
• Effective communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
• Ability to read and write Mandarin desired – not required.
• Excellent medical insurance coverage
• Life insurance
• 401K account
• HSA and FSA accounts
• Generous holiday, vacation and sick leave
• Industry and market competitive compensation
Sine Draco is a multi-national corporation with headquarters in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, China with a subsidiary in Bellevue, Washington, USA. Sine Draco’s business portfolio includes investment management, aircraft design, modification and certification, aircraft part-out, and MRO development. Sine Draco provides a wide range of management, certification, technical, design and engineering services for the international commercial aviation industry.
Sine Draco offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Sine Draco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.