MRO Base Maintenance Engineer
Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, PR China
About the position
Position reports to Base Maintenance Manager. Primary work location will be at the Nanchang Changbei Airport (KHN). perform maintenance work / tasks during aircraft checks, modifications, and aircraft-on-ground (AOG) on ramp or in hangar.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform maintenance work / tasks as per assignment and planning schedule
• Coordinate with Project Manager / zone lead / inspectors / engineers to manage the daily maintenance progress to meet the project schedule
• Work with team to perform maintenance work / tasks as per applicable maintenance documents
• Ensure the maintenance work meet the Civil Authority, company and customer’s quality and safety requirements
• Provide oversight of maintenance work by non-licensed mechanics
Skills and Qualifications
• Preferred Education: Diploma equivalent or above
• CAAC license required
• Minimum five (5) years of aircraft, airframe or powerplant base maintenance experience in MRO or airline, proficiency in aircraft base maintenance
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, work under stress & drive change
• Excellent interpersonal and ability to work team environment
• Travel required
• Social insurance
• Physical check annually
• Annual Bonus based on annual performance review
Sine Draco is a multi-national corporation with headquarters in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, China with a subsidiary in Bellevue, Washington, USA. Sine Draco’s business portfolio includes investment management, aircraft design, modification and certification, aircraft part-out, and MRO development. Sine Draco provides a wide range of management, certification, technical, design and engineering services for the international commercial aviation industry.
All applicants will not be discriminated against due to ethnicity, race, gender or religious belief.