Please disable “pop-up” blocker, or email resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
1100 106th Ave. NE, Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98004 USA
About the position
A business administrator has many responsibilities related to the handling of the organizational, operational, and managerial tasks of Sine Draco Aviation Technology Ltd. (SDAT).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the daily functions of the SDAT office operate with maximum efficiency.
• Implement business procedures to continuously improve office functions.
• Facilitate team communications internally and externally.
• Assist team in preparation of deliverables and work products.
• Act as a personal assistant to the executive team.
• Schedule appointments and events.
• Prepare meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments.
• Manage SDAT office entrance and lobby.
• Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required.
• Review and record invoices and bills in ERP system.
• Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering.
• Review and approve employee expense reimbursements.
• Reconcile monthly bank statements.
• Reconcile financial accounts monthly.
• Prepare financial reports for managers.
• File State and Local taxes.
• Assist CPA in filing annual federal taxes.
• Assist managers in managing budgets, minimizes expenditures, and controlling expenditures.
• Coordinate and participate in job posting, interviewing and hiring.
• Prepare employment contracts.
• Ensure training programs for new employees are up to date.
• Assist employees in enrollment of company benefits programs.
• Manage HR employee documents and files.
• Configure, update, and calculate monthly payroll using the ERP system.
• File Federal and State employment taxes.
Skills and Qualifications
• Must have good organizational skills.
• Must have effective communication skills.
• Must have knowledge of basic laws that apply to businesses.
• Must have superior written and oral skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Prefer strong accounting skills.
• Excellent medical insurance coverage
• Life insurance
• 401K account
• HSA and FSA accounts
• Generous holiday, vacation and sick leave
• Industry and market competitive compensation
Sine Draco is a multi-national corporation with headquarters in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, China with a subsidiary in Bellevue, Washington, USA. Sine Draco’s business portfolio includes investment management, aircraft design, modification and certification, aircraft part-out, and MRO development. Sine Draco provides a wide range of management, certification, technical, design and engineering services for the international commercial aviation industry.
Sine Draco offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Sine Draco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.